Friday, September 06, 2013

fff vol 81

Favorite finds from the past week:


Etsy find of the week:



This little guy looks so soft and hugable..


Please can I move in?



Amazing.



Get in my belly!


The cooler weather is starting to make me crave fall/winter weather foods. Bring on the pasta!


Tee shirt of the week:


I have been in love with Johnny Cupcakes for many many years, and his shirts are always so awesome. I came across this one and really, really want it!

I cannot believe that it is already September. The weather is already changing and the markets (sadly) are slowing down. This past week we have been taking the girls on mini hiking adventures I'll post pictures about them soon. Vacation always goes by so fast. You have so many plans, then all of the sudden its friday and there aren't enough days left to get in everything you wanted to do! But always nice to have time away from work. One more vacation coming up in October, then no more until days here and there for the holidays.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Any exciting plans?