Friday, September 20, 2013

fff vol 83

Favorite finds from the past week:


Etsy find of the week:



I am smitten with these little worlds. There are so many amazing little wreaths and balls. Super cute.



Please can I move in?



Love this room, blue is a hard color for a room. I feel like so many people get the wrong shade and it just never looks right. But this is an awesome blue for a library room.


Get in my belly!



With the cooler weather I start craving some of my favorites..especially the misters mac and cheese. He makes the best mac and cheese and uses baby gouda cheese from the cheese lady at the farmers market..oh man soooo good.

Bring on the cold weather foods!


Tee shirt of the week:


Gotta love threadless, check out extreme "rock, paper, scissors" I love "rock, paper, scissors" but am horrible at it. the mister and i once had a debate about what you are supposed to do with your hand leading up to "throwing down" it was so hilarious. as most of our conversations are. I just remember my hands flying everywhere (I'm a "hand talker") in the attempt to remember what to do before "throwing down".  I'm not a good loser of the match and will ask to go "one more round" almost every time.


So this weekend. More market and maybe another adventure with the girls. I keep meaning to post pictures of the adventures we have been taking the girls on. Little mini hikes to state parks and hiking trails. Its also gorgeous this time of year with the starting of falling leaves and the crispness in the air.

I'll try to get back to my regular posting next week with adventures, shop updates and just maybe some randomness going on in my life.

Have a great weekend everyone! Any exciting plans?